Polymer Clay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crocodile Smile

2 posters

Go down

The Crocodile Smile  Empty The Crocodile Smile

Post  paperfaceparade Wed May 11, 2011 1:09 am

Hello! My name is Caroline and I have been making polymer clay jewelry since I was a youngster. I have an etsy shop, The Crocodile Smile, BUT (as you may notice) there is nothing currently stocked in my shop! Why? Because I like to work entirely off of comissions and special requests!

Look at my gallery here: paperfaceparade to get a feel for the sorts of things I make and then request a specific item from my gallery, or send me a description of something else entirely that you'd like made. You can make a request by emailing me at thecrocodilesmile@hotmail.com. I will send you an email to let you know how much the item will cost and when the item will be finished. You will need to reply to that email, stating whether or not you are still interested in the item. If you are, I will make the item, list it in my shop (with your name/deviantART ID in the title of the item), notify you immediately by email, and then you may purchase the item through etsy and then I will ship it to you!

Thank you so much, and please feel free to ask any questions!

paperfaceparade

Back to top Go down

The Crocodile Smile  Empty Re: The Crocodile Smile

Post  Shelby-Jo Jewelry Fri May 13, 2011 6:32 am

Thanks for posting :]
You definitely have some cute stuff! Very Happy
Shelby-Jo Jewelry
Shelby-Jo Jewelry
Admin

http://shelbyjojewelry.net46.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: